Puffy Nipples - Ultrasound Says Only Fat

I am 28 year old male.I have puffy nipples.Ultrasound report says that I have excess subcutaneous fat.no growth of the gland tissue.But one plastic surgeon who did a pinch test says he will need to correct it with both liposuction and incision under areola.If its just fat why do I need incision method.?I have the puffy nipples since I am 10 years old.But now the size is more may be due to accumulation of more fat.

Gynecomastia?

+1

Gynecomastia comes from the Greek meaning "gyne" meaning woman and  "mastos"  meaning breasts.  It refers to abnormal development of large mammary glands in males.  The diagnosis can be made by physical examination where relatively firm tissue  (breast gland tissue) can be differentiated from relatively soft tissue (adipose tissue).
Breast prominence due to excessive adipose tissue is called pseudo-gynecomastia or lipomastia.  The differentiation of true  gynecomastia  from adipose tissue is important because the surgical treatment may differ. Usually  physical examination by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon is sufficient to make the diagnosis  and to determine the best course of treatment.
I have found that gynecomastia is often best treated with  partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue  as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.  If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
I would strongly suggest that you make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. You will find that this recommendation will be more important than any specific “miracle technology” that you will undoubtedly hear about.

Puffy areola

+1

It sounds like your plastic surgeon has a plan. Sometimes liposuction can help with fatty tissue, but if there is more of a glandular component underneath the areola. it has to be directly excised.