Puffy nipple, Is it Gynecomastia or just puberty? (photo)

I am 16 male and I don't know why my nipple are so puffy. Am I suffering from gynecomastia or just puberty?? I am 5'7 tall 57 kg,please help doctor!!

Puffy nipple, Is it Gynecomastia or just puberty?

Surgery can remove the glandular tissue, but your case is very mild.   Sometimes the condition will resolve.

Adolescent puffy nipples

Adolescent puffy nipples is gynecomastia.If you have it for less then 2 years,and it is not sever ,and it is not a hard lump ,and you are not embarrass  you can wait another year before deciding what is best for you.You can consult a plastic surgeon who is experienced with this kind of surgery.Good luck

Mordcai Blau, MD