Puffy nipple, Is it Gynecomastia or just puberty? (photo)

I am 16 male and I don't know why my nipple are so puffy. Am I suffering from gynecomastia or just puberty?? I am 5'7 tall 57 kg,please help doctor!!

Puffy nipple, Is it Gynecomastia or just puberty?

+1
Surgery can remove the glandular tissue, but your case is very mild.   Sometimes the condition will resolve.

Adolescent puffy nipples

+1
Adolescent puffy nipples is gynecomastia.If you have it for less then 2 years,and it is not sever ,and it is not a hard lump ,and you are not embarrass  you can wait another year before deciding what is best for you.You can consult a plastic surgeon who is experienced with this kind of surgery.Good luck

Mordcai Blau, MD