Puffy Nasal Labial After Cheek Liposuction?

12 years ago I had llipo suction to my cheeks. Afterwards my skin was broken and swollen however I was told this was to be expected and sure enough the swelling went down and the broken skin healed The problem is the cheeks still look the same as before and the tissue when i rub my tongue up and down the insde of my mouth and when I pinch the skin together lightly, rolling it between my fingers it feels slight numb. my cheeks are still puffy/heavy and I'm desperate to get them reduced.

Revision to Cheek Liposuction

+1

If you are not completely happy with your results you will most likely need a revision surgery to make necessary changes. This is the only way that you can dramatically change the appearance of your cheeks.

Jaime Perez, MD
Liposuction Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa