Puffy Eyes? Causes? Solution? (photo)

I've had a blepharoplasty a year ago. My left eye looks okay but my right eye for some reason is incredibly puffy and droopy. In fact, it looks worse than it did my surgery. It's so swollen it looks like I have absolutely NO eyelid. What can cause this? What is my solution? I've attached a photo below. Because of the camera it'll be the eye on the "left" when looking at the screen.

Asymmetric eyes

+1

It doesn't appear puffy but rather the other side has less fullness or less skin showing.  It may also be related to droopy upper eyelid on the other side which I cannot tell from the limited photo. Recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon