Puffy After Refirme

I am young, 24, but had lost 15 lbs in a month due to stress, which caused my face to sag a little bit in the jowl, lower cheek area. A medical esthetician recommended 3 refirme treatments to lift and tighten the skin and said i was anexcellent candidate, bc I am young and will respong quickly.

However, I am vey disappointed w the results, as now I am very puffy and look overfilled. Basically, I feel I look like a monkey :( This has been over am month ago, and I was wondering if there's a product that will reduce the puffiness?

ReFirme

+1

The puffiness is temporary and will go away  in 7-10 days. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon