Puffiness Under Left Eye, What are My Options? (photo)

I am 30 years old It has been 3 months that I have noticed the puffiness under my right eye I have used many oils and creams to reduce the puffiness but no result It is getting really frustrating when I am not smiling it is obvious on my face and i cant cover it with any foundation. Please help me what to do.

Doctor Answers (2)

The best treatment option is under eye Restylane.


You have lower eyelid fullness from a small amount of lower eyelid herniated orbital fat.  WIthout the benefit of an examination, I believe your best option is a filler treatment to blend the volume of the cheek into the lower eyelid volume.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.