Puffiness Under Left Eye, What are My Options? (photo)

I am 30 years old It has been 3 months that I have noticed the puffiness under my right eye I have used many oils and creams to reduce the puffiness but no result It is getting really frustrating when I am not smiling it is obvious on my face and i cant cover it with any foundation. Please help me what to do.

Fillers vs fat repositioning.

+1

Your have a mild lower eyelid fat that is showing through your eyelid skin. THis can be camouflaged with hyaluronic acid fillers, or via surgery can be repositioned to improve the contour between the eyelid and cheek.  See an ASOPRS trained oculoplastics surgeon in your area. Find one at ASOPRS dot org.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

The best treatment option is under eye Restylane.

+1

You have lower eyelid fullness from a small amount of lower eyelid herniated orbital fat.  WIthout the benefit of an examination, I believe your best option is a filler treatment to blend the volume of the cheek into the lower eyelid volume.