Breast Implants Second Surgery, Three Months and Half Ago. Does Smoking 3 Cigarette Sticks Affect Outcome of Surgery?

I am non smoker i only smoked in my life for one year and the box lasted two weeks or more. I have smoked three cigarrete sticks, one last week and one yesterday and the other one today. I feel my breasts a little harder than ussual and i am very consistent with the massage right now i do it once a day. I dont know if it is my mind because the first surgery didnt work. But is it possible that smoking those three cigarretesmare causing a capsular contracture??? i am freaking out, please help.

Smoking and Capsular Contracture

+1

There is no evidence that smoking causing capsular contracture.  Smoking will tend to cause problems with wound healing.

Smoking

+1

there is no correlation between cigarette smoking and capsular contracture. smoking however will delay wound healing

3 cigarettes and capsular contracture

+1

Your details are a bit sketchy, it is unclear when you have revision surgery.  3 cigarettes should not be a significant issue.

Does Smoking 3 Cigarette Sticks Affect Outcome of Surgery?

+1

Extremely unlikely. The main problems with cigarettes are due to decreased blood supply due to the nicotine effect narrowing small arteries, and this is a serious and real risk in lifting operations (Face lift, tummy tuck, breast lift) but hardly of any consequence in most other plastic surgery procedures.Three days is long enough, time to calm down.