Will Pubic Hair Become Coarser After Laser Hair Removal (LHR)?

Two months ago I had one brazilian LHR session but will continue with a traditional bikini style. I want all the mound/labia hair. At the moment a few hairs have grown (aprx. 7 mm) but they are extremely thin and lighter in color. Before LHR when hair started to grow it was visible if I stood in front of a mirror. Now it's not even visible except from my vantage point. Will the hairs thicken enough as previous hair in the next months/years? ; will they curl (they are straight) ?

Will remaining hair become more coarse after laser hair removal

+2

Quite the opposite actually. After laser hair removal, those hairs that weren't able to be completely removed because the follicle wasn't totally destroyed by the laser treatment, will grow back shorter, finer, and lighter in color.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Will Pubic Hair Become Coarser After Laser Hair Removal

+1

Laser hair removal destroys the hair follicle to give you a lasting result. In between treatments the hair will grow back thinner then before, most patients need 6-9 treatment for full correction. You should only be shaving the area between sessions, no waxing, threading, or plucking and apply spf daily to avoid any discoloration to the skin

Best regards