Pubic Fat Pad Reduction Surgery?

I'm looking to have pubic fat pad surgery. I was 257 pounds at my heaviest now I'm 6'2 175 pounds. So I'm not overweight and have a pretty much a flat stomach. My bone press erect length is about 8 inches. But when I push a ruler back on it the fat probally stacks on the bone so it could be 8 and fourth. With surgery what length would my penis be? Would I still have some type of a fat pad and if so how big? And after I heal could I do penis exercises without the worry of stretching the fat pad out?

Liposuction of Mons Pubis

+1

Liposuction of mons pubis with skin resection or excision or tissue may all be appropriate, but an exam would be necessary.

Pubic fat pad reduction

+1

Without an exam it is hard to say whether you  need liposuction or an excision procedue to improve your mos pubis contour.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.