Age 14 with uneven jaw and braces, which may be contributing to my eye problem: Do I have ptosis? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
You do not have ptosis
Eye lid concern
- You photo does not show ptosis (drooping of the upper lid).
- It does show imbalance in the muscles
- This can be from a photo taken to close to your eyes for focussing,
- Or it can occur from a true muscle imbalance.
- See a Board Certified Opthalmologist for an evaluation if this is seen in photos taken well away from your face. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.