Ptosis Repair?

I had congenital ptosis repair 4 days ago, and today i had a panic attack and cryed all day (for other reasons). My question is, will this affect my end result? I've been reading that i shouldnt be raising my blood pressure and crying and so on... is this because it messes the result up? or just adds extra swelling that requires extra time for healing? Please doctors, set me straight. My eyes look far more swollen and asymetrical than before the crying.

Crying after eyelid surgery

+2

stay calm Sarah and just allow yourself time for the swelling to go away. It's typical for swelling to be worse 3 to 4 days after surgery so it may simply be a normal physiological response. Just call your surgeon and follow closely and just give it a little more time you should be fine.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon