Ptosis Repair - How to Speed Up Healing Process?

resting from medical leave due to necessary ptosis repair (bilateral). just wondering, I have about a month to rest at home, what can I do to speed up the initial rate of recovery? I actually do have the time to put on warm compresses, will this speed things up? I am more concerned about whether I can open my eyes comfortably (which is why I got ptosis repair) again so I can read, drive and study better. so in general, how long should I expect for this?

Ptosis repair recovery

+1

Typically, you should need about two weeks before you are recovered from your ptosis procedure. You shouldn't have too many issues after that time and should be able to do most if not all of your regular activities by then. I would speak to your surgeon to ge ttheir input.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon