Ptosis Since 8? Bothering Since 13.

I'm 18 now and I always had pitosis. Both my eyes. I always felt like I have to push up my eyes/eyebrows. One eye is worse than the other. I love my eyes when I make them wide and stuff. I like the shape of my eyes. When I look into the before and after pictures the eyelid looks really weird after... I don't want it like that I want my eyes to still look pretty but I don't want to have pitosis.When I see the afters it looks like there is a huge eyelid space. I don't want that, No pictures needed

Please post photos

+1

If you post a photo, we might be able to give a better recommendation.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Congenital ptosis can be corrected

+1

If you noticed this at a young age, you were likely born with the condition. When it is greater than 2-3 mm, surgical correction is needed in the form of either Muellerectomy or Levator aponeurosis repair. The Muellerectomy procedure offers less of a correction but is generally more natural looking and doesn't create a bigger lid space. I would consult an Oculoplastic Surgeon in your area for an opinion. Don't be afraid to correct this, as it will progress slowly as you get older. -Dr. G.

Edward J. Gross, MD
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis surgery

+1

A photo is necessary to better evaluate your problem.  Ptosis surgery may be the answer.  See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Droopy eyelid or ptosis surgery

+1

It's really hard to say without a photo but basically you need to have a few consults with good Oculplastic surgeons.  Sorry I couldn't be more help but this video should be more informative.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon