Ps Said Some Tissue In My Left Breast Has Died But She's Not Concerned. Is This More Serious Than She's Making It Out To Be?

About 2 weeks after my breast reduction, I noticed that the left breast was still draining and the "bruising" was not going away. I've seen my surgeon twice since then and she said that some of the tissue has died but that it'll heal and there's no need for concern. Is this "normal" or should I/my surgeon be more worried?

+1

Some tissue not surviving may happen in breast reduction surgery. It is hard to give specific details with an examination. Consider a second opinion if you are concerned.