Need a PS in the Knoxville, TN Area Who Will Fill 800 Cc Saline Implants to 960?

I had bilateral mastectomy in 2011 with 800 cc silicone implants. They are not bigenough because I had skin and nipple sparing. I need to find a surgeon in my area who will fill 800cc salines to at least 960. I have plenty of skin.

Finding the best plastic surgeon

+1

There are many fine doctors here on RealSelf, but it is ultimately up to you to find the right plastic surgeon for meeting your goals by doing some research. Be sure surgeons you consult with are Board Certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and that they are a member in good standing of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The ASPS is a great resource, you can check it out online before you go to see the doctor.

And with today's technology, you don't necessarily have to limit yourself to your immediate area. Many plastic surgeons offer virtual consultations prior to a formal consult and examination. And many of us are also quite accustomed to accomodating out-of-town patients comfortably.

At the end of the consult you should feel the plastic surgeon understands you goals, answers all your questions, discusses his experience specific to your case, and puts you at ease. If not, keep looking, even if that means extending the location perimeters.

Locating Plastic Surgeon in my Area?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on breast surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find, while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.