Did PS Failed to Lower Crease Correctly?(photo)

I had my BA about 6 weeks ago, my PS "lowered" my creases to accommodate the implant, but I'm wondering if he failed to "score" the tissue correctly to allow for the implants to stretch out the lower pole and allow the implant to drop? The lower portion of my breasts literally sits like a straight self. Asking more out of curiously than anything, as I'm explanting ASAP. I'm young and things will "fluff" back. Don't think implants are for me.

Lowering The Crease During Breast Augmentation Risks Bottoming Out

+3

From." Your pre op I would say you could have benefited from a lift as well as Breast Augmentation.

I would not lower your infra mammary Crease more for fear of producing "bottoming out.

Your implants will stretch the pocket and create more inferior pole fullness and look fine.

I use breast implant displacement exercise to encourage this-ask your surgeon if he agrees.

Re evaluate at 3-4 months I think you will be better.

Final implant results

+1

I would suggest waiting 2-3 months for the implants to settle before making any final decisions on you results.  This allows for implant settling and swelling to resolve.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

+1

As demonstrated in your before posted photo you had a mild tuberous deformity with slightly deficient lower poles + slight asymmetry. Post operatively your result from what you started with is very acceptable. You can ALWAYS explant but why not wait a few more months for settling before removal? Also fat grafts to the lower poles with riggomities could help. 

Questions about breast augmentation and shaping up the breasts

+1

At six weeks  you are still very early in the post operative course.  If the implant is submuscular then it is likely that the muscle is still holding the implant back and keeping it from expanding out the breasts.  You do not want the inframammary crease to be any lower, instead you want the implant to push your breast tissue and allow the breast to splay out over the implant.  

Did PS Failed to Lower Crease Correctly?

+1

None of us reading this can answer the question without more info. We would not be able to tell from photos if scoring was done or not, let alone if was done "correctly". If you are absolutely certain about explanting, sooner is better, but chances are the contour will improve over the next 2 months, I would discuss carefully with your surgeon the benefits of waiting a bit to avoid a compulsive decision. All the best. 

Breast Shape

+1

It may take several months for your breast to achieve their final shape. I don't see anything to be concerned about in your photos. You appear to be healing normally at this time.

Donald Griffin, MD

Breast fold is still high after augmentation

+1

We can see what your concern is, the implant sits high with the tight fold acting like a "shelf" that the implant sits on. The tight fold causes the projection point to be above the nipple, and we bet if you pinch the breast the skin is loose as though the implant does not fit into the breast proper. This is a pocket issue which might improve over the next several months, however the skin is resisting and pushing the implant up and under the muscle. A breast band at night might help avoid  revision.

It may take a number of weeks for breast implants to settle after breast augmentation.

+1

It six weeks I don't think you have a problem. Swelling will artificially supports the implants which appears to be the situation here. I think it will do better with time.