Looking for PS Experienced in Removing W/Out Replacing Breast Implants in Saginaw/Midland MI Area.

I know many PS remove/replace. I would like someone that is experienced in removing without replacing to give best results.

Finding the right surgeon for you

+2

I recommend you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.   You can find several well trained plastic surgeons in your area by visiting the ASPS website. I've listed the link below.  Hope this helps.

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Finding a plastic surgeon

+1

I would recommend going to the American Society of Plastic Surgery website to find a local board certified plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Dr. recommendation for Michigan

+1

There are plenty of talented surgeons in Michigan.  Dr. Dennis Hammond in Grand Rapids,  Dr. Rick Beil and Paul Cederna in Ann Arbor - all excellent, just to name a few.  

I don't know anybody of the top of my head in Flint / Saginaw area...but ASAPS website has a great locate-a-surgeon feature, which would be a great place to start

Thomas Fiala, MD

Removing implants

+1

If you want to find someone in your are to remove breast implants you can check the ASPS or ASAPS websites.