PS Made a Comment About my Tissue After BA?

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I am 2 days post-op.(32A, 339CC Allergan Natrelle Silicone unders) Everything went well, however, my PS mentioned something that stuck with me! He said he was very surprised and"Amazed" after seeing my "tissue". He also said "Either you work out or have great genes, because you will never age!" Not too sure what this means and how he could come to such a conclusion? Thank you!

Interpreting my Plastic Surgeons Comments?

+1

Unfortunately, you will have to wait to ask your plastic surgeon what he meant by his statement. More than likely, he was referring to the quality of skin (for example elasticity present).  Best wishes during your recovery.