PRP Injected into Lips for Rejuvenation?

I am noticing finer lines on my actual lip and I dont want a filler so I was thinking PRP may work at rejuvenating and reducing the appearence of the finer lines. I am 27 years old ex smoker. What are your thoughts?

PRP for Lip Rejuvenation

+1

You’re right on PRP. PRP, which uses your own body’s plasma rich concentrate of platelets, can help to improve the “healthiness” of your skin. It helps the body improve, and heal those lines, with a series of 3 to 4 shallow injections immediately beneath the skin. You’re also right that PRP is not a filler, but a path toward a better wellness of your skin.

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Way to Rejuvenate Upper Lip Lines

+1

I think the very best way to rejuvenate the lines above & around your mouth is with Fractional CO2 treatments, often layered with Irbium.  Laser treatments tighten pores, and stimulate new collagen which will help fill in the lines.  It takes about 10 days to heal from this and results are really impressive.

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon

Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)

+1

There is no evidence that Platelet Rich Plasma PRP can induce any rejuvanative effect.

I think you need to investigate this treatment before committing.