PRP and Acell to Restore Eyebrows Thickness?

Hi, I have read about the possible benefits of PRP and Acell injections to restore hair thickness and color. What I have seen was studied with scalp hair, so I would like to know if PRP and Acell is able to restore the appearance of eyebrows which are sparse due to overplucking. I have many thin hairs with a light color, but the follicles still survive. Thank you for your attention.

PRP for eyebrows

+1
PRP works on follicles that have some hair, fine or thick.  If the follicle is scarred from plucking, no results have been documented.  It may be easier for you to try Latiesse in an off label manner. If that is not successful, transplants are your best alternative.Thanks

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Eyebrow Transplant

+1

You are not likely to see good result using Acell and/or prp for eyebrow hair loss. Your best bet would be a hair transplant.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon