Does Cellulaze Really Work?

Cellulaze and cellulite

+1

Yes the studies really do support the fact that Cellulaze does improve cellulite significantly. It is a single treatment where the results get better over 12 months. If you look at before and after results, you will tend to see that mild cellulite gets much
better, significant cellulite gets better but doesn't go away completely. So
with Cellulaze, like anything, it's important to have realistic expectations on
what it can do. A physician with experience using the Smart Lipo technology
will have a good understanding of  cellulite and how to get the best
results. Good luck.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment vs. Cellulaze in Los Angeles

+1

Although Cellulaze has been shown to have effects on cellulite, I remain convinced that the most longlasting solutions are with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment that I perform in my Los Angeles practice. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze works!

+1

Cellulaze works. It is the first treatment we have had for cellulite that actually works and isn't just a temporary alternative or disguise technique.  A side firing laser is utilized to 1) cut through the fibrous septae that pull skin down and casue dimpling, 2) de-bulk and smooth out areas of lumpy fat, and 3) use heat to thicken and tighten skin and improve iverall skin quality. Cellulaze doesn't promise perfection but it does give a noticeable improvement.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Yes, Cellulaze really works!

+1

Thanks for your question, KJ1984.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Does Cellulaze Work? Yes!

+1

The short answer is Yes.   But it definitely takes at least 3-6 months to see your results.  It is NOT a quick fix and does require a recovery and healing process. Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated).  As I mentioned, to see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Does CELLULAZE work?

+1

GREAT QUESTION! If we remove the "controlled" studies, the hype, the high cost. And just from in private practice observations of over 70 cases, Yes... but is the answer. I believe CELLULAZE is the only minimally invasive treatment/operation/therapy for cellulite on the medical market today. It is an operation with very long recovery to see results phase. Happiness parameter is the best way to determine if the operation has a real value. But since happiness is very subjective very hard to determine the "happiness factor". In my hands and other CELLULAZE certified docs the Grade II seems to be easier to obtain a very good result. Once in Grade III b,c the results or again 'happiness factor" decreases. So patient selection and strict informed consent to outcome is very important. I believe the Grade III's need to be informed as a 50% outcome after 6 months of healing. Yes I am redoing or offering secondary surgery to those patients who want/desire improve results. Thus, CELLULAZE IS a more than one time operation in certain cases. I hope this helps: 

My personal observations and uses are as follows:

1. Local vs Sedation/Local vs General/Local- If I am doing more than 4 templates total I offer the latter 2 options. 

2. Inform the "long" healing phase of over 6 months.

3. Topifoam + Kinesio taping with lymphatic massage is a MUST. 

4. Do not over sell results. Majority of 70% improvement is more realistic. 

5. Secondary operations after 6 months is more likely at a 5% of all Cellulaze operations.

Regards from MIAMI 

Great results with Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that, through one minimally invasive treatment will help to smooth out the skin. This method promotes skin thickening and fight cellulite from under the skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze is Clinically Proven to work for Cellulite

+1

There have been many devices in the past that have not really worked for Cellulite. For this reason, I can not blame anyone for being skeptical...but Cellulaze is different. It attacks the 3 anatomic causes of cellulite below the skin.

We have performed 3 clinical studies for Cellulaze. A single treatment is required to get results. Our studies had about 90% patient satisfaction. Our longest patients are now out 3.5 years and still maintaining results. We have also pubished this information in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal.  The reason that Cellulaze is the ONLY

Barry E. DiBernardo, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Does Cellulaze Really Work?

+1

Absolutely. It takes several months to see the full benefit, but it is far superior to any of the other touted treatments, and certainly more effective then the numerous lotions and potions which are simply snake oil. 

There is solid and growing body of  research demonstrating clear improvement in the appearance of cellulite as well as measurable improvements in skin thickness and elasticity. None of the other treatments have this kind of science to back up their claims.

Cellulaze is the ONLY FDA approved device for the long term improvement of cellulite. In order to get FDA approval for something like this, a device company must produce a substantial and compelling amount of data to prove to the FDA that it actually works and that it is safe when used properly. We are now starting to see three follow up photos which still demonstrate good benefit. 

Braden Stridde, MD
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon