What are the Pros and Cons of Latisse? Where Can I Buy It?

Hello! i am 25 years old ... i been hearing all kinds of good news about this wonderful eye lash growth product called latisse. I have done my homework on it and found out that I would like to try it but I am not sure how do go about getting it i see all of this online ads that say buy one get one free and the latisse website isn't as helpful with telling me where i can buy it it. So can you tell me the pros and cons of latisse? and who can I buy it from? thank you=]

Latisse an easy choice for longer lashes

+2

The main cons of Latisse:

1) It stops working when you stop using it

2) Expense

3) Doesn't make white lashes darker or longer

4) Hassle of using it nightly

Where to get Latisse: You need a prescription.  Since Latisse was originally a glaucoma drug, ophthalmologists have the most long-term experience with this medication.  But pretty much any physician can get it for you, and Latisse is a pretty simple drug to use.

Chicago Ophthalmologist

How to purchase Latisse

+2

There are many "pros" and very few "cons" about Latisse. Latisse is a prescription-only solution that has been scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Many studies have been done to prove its effectiveness using unbiased observers. At present, Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for growing eyelashes. It is an extremely safe medication to use. Over two and a half million prescriptions for Latisse have now been filled with no confirmed reports of iris pigmentation issues. Less than 4 percent of people experienced redness, irritation and itching of the upper eyelid which was reversible upon discontinuation. Latisse can be purchased online from any state in the US by going to TheWebDermatologist.com by following the link below and downloading a form to take it to your family physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner for them to sign.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse works!

+1

Latisse has had rave reviews since it came on the market in 2008. It can lengthen your lashes up to 25%, increase fullness and thickness and also darken the lashes. The most common side effects reported are dry eyes and eyelid skin darkening. Redness and itchiness of the eye were also common. Latisse is only available through prescription and is aimed at helping people who have hypotrichosis, a term for having too few eyelashes. You can get your prescription from a facial plastic surgeon or a dermatologist.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Where to buy Latisse?

+1

If you go online and search Latisse (Allergan Corporation), the website should have lots of information regarding the product and which doctors can sell it to you.  Most plastic surgeons and dermatologists will have this product in their offices.

Pro's are that it's easy to use, FDA approved, works well.

Con's are that you need to use it nightly, when you stop using it, it stops working, expense.

My patients love the product!

Best Wishes!

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/latisse.htm

Latisse pros and cons

+1

Latisse is the only FDA approved eyelash treatment to grow your eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. To find somewhere in San Diego to buy it, just look on the Latisse website under Find a Doctor, see the link below. It will tell you exactly who in your area has it and you can call them to find out their pricing, distribution policies, etc. It's very safe and easy to use, and truly effective!

Web reference: http://www.latisse.com/FindADoctor.aspx

Latisse pros and cons

+1

Latice is another example of an accidental medical discovery. Lumigan is a glaucoma medication that has been used for years. Doctors noticed their patients using lumigan had longer fuller lashes and more of them. Allergan tested the product and showed it put all the eyelash follicles into the growth phase at the same time. After rigorous research and FDA approval lumigan was reintroduced as a topical medication for eyelash growth. It works on over 90% of individuals with minmal side effects. A common effect is the eyelid skin at thebase of the follicle may become slightly dark. In the majority of woman this is not a concern as they use eyeliner. With lumigan placed directly into the eye there has been occasionally darkening of the eye color near the pupil. This would not be an issue with topical application to the skin. Latisse is a perscription drug and must be dispensed by an MD. Definitely available in plastic surgeons and ophthalmologists offices. I hope this was helpful.

L

Web reference: http://drrobkessler.com

How to purchase Latisse

+1
There are risks and benefits to everything. Latisse ia a prescription only topical medicine that has been provent to stimulate eyelash growth. It is also fda approved with few side effects. eye redness and irritation have been noted but are shown to be reversible upon cessation of the meds.  You can purchase them from most plastic surgery and  dermatology offices as well as medspas. 
Ashburn General Surgeon

Latisse Lashes

+1

Latisse is a simple, safe, easy product to effectively grow eyelashes.  There are many 'pros' and some, but few 'cons' to this product.  It is an FDA approved prescription product that can be purchased in some dispensing offices and at a pharmacy with a presciption. I strongly recommended you go to a Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist or or physician who is knowlegdeable about the product and can review with you if you are a candidiate for Latisse. 

Annapolis Dermatologist

Latisse is a great way to grow your own lashes

+1

Latisse is a great product that stimulates your own lashes to grow longer, thicker and (often) darker.  In some people it causes some mild eye irritation.  It also can cause some temporary darkening of the skin.  The trick is to see a good doctor who is an expert on Latisse so that they can tell you if Latisse is right for you and tell you the safest way to use the medication.  He/She can go over all of the risks an benefits with you.  The doctor can give you Latisse or give you a prescription to get it at a pharmacy.

If you go to Latisse.com there is a "find a doctor" button that will help you find a doctor in your area who can help you.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon