How Do You Know if You Are Prone to Keloids?

I am considering getting the asian eyelid surgery done soon. My worst fear is the formation of keloids. Is there a way to tell if you are prone to keloids? I have no scars on my body and my mom thinks shes prone to keloids but isn't exactly sure. What are the chances of getting keloids on the upper eyelids after surgery?

Keloids and eyelid surgery

+2

Keloids are rarely seen on the eyelids in general. I am not sure why you think you are prone to keloids when you do not have any and your mother thinks she is prone to forming them. That does not mean you will automatically get them. If you have piercings in the ear elsewhere without keloids forming it is unlikely that you will get keloids elsewhere.