Treatments For Prominent Malar Bags?

I have had these malar bags aka prob with orbitomalar ligament since birth. I am a 43 yr old female and it has gotten worse as I have gotten older. I hate them! I just had radiesse put in my cheeks with only a slight improvement. My left cheek is worse than my right. I want them gone completely! I hate looking in the mirror. What will make these go away completely? I noticed my daughter has these too.

Eyelid Bags and Tired Look

+1

The best treatment is surgery.  My technical preference is to mobilize the entire soft tissue cover over the cheek, double the orbicularis muscle over, elevate the cheek to create a youthful contour, secure the elevated cheek soft tissue to underlying bone, and remove excess skin.  If there is a lower lid hollow, I will add fat repositioning to fill this area.  The results have been gratifying for our patients.