What's the biggest projection you can get with butt implants placed subfascially?

Is a 10 cm projection realistic? How many CC's would that take?

Projection from buttock implants

+1

Buttock implants can be custom made to just about any size and shape too.  The limiting factor is the anatomic dimensions of the individual patient.  Larger buttock dimensions both vertically and horizontally can accept a larger implant - possible providing "10 cm projection" .  Indeed  larger implants can be placed subfascially but with more potential problems in the long run, such as: more visible implant borders, more palpable implant, more potential for capsular contracture (scar tissue hardening around the implant), and migration of the implant southward to the bottom of your butock over time.  Therefore, my general recommendation and preferred surgical technique is to place the implant under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton      

How much projection can you expect from butt implants?

+1

You probably could get a 10 cm projection if you used a custom implant, but I would not advise that.  That size implant is associated with a high risk of complications.  Although you can place a larger butt implant subfascially, in my experience, submuscular is the better approach because there seem to be fewer complications.  It will be hard for you to safely achieve the dramatic result you are seeking.

Andrew Jimerson, MD