How Can I Project Size of my Chest After Swelling is Gone?

I had gynecomastia surgery done 2 weeks ago. I am not sure if doctor conducted lipo only without removing tissue, although it was agreed for tissue to be removed as well. I chest form changed, my nipples look perfect BUT chest is still large and tough under skin. As I red 2-3 weeks is when results should be very close to final after male chest reduction surgery. Will my chest improve?

Concerns after Gynecomastia Surgery?

+1

No, despite what you have read,  the end results of gynecomastia surgery are usually seen several months ( and even up to one year) after the procedure is performed. This is especially true if liposuctioning is performed as part of the procedure. Although many patients noted an improvement in the contour of the chest shortly after surgery, it generally takes one to 2 months for swelling to resolve completely and longer for skin redraping and scar maturation to occur.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_gynecomastia.htm