Profractional and Micro laser peel for skin cancer surgical scar

I am scheduled to have Profractional and Micro laser peel on a skin cancer surgical scar on the top of my nose. The scar is about 1 year 4 months old. Do these seem like good procedures to make the scar less noticeable? At this point the scar looks like a scratch on my nose, people always comment on how well it healed. However the scar is noticeable at times and I have a bump at the end of my nose from the stitches, also my nose is a bit redder than it should be.

Fractionated laser works for scarring, IPL for redness

+1
For the scarring the fractionated lasers do a good job of remodeling the collagen to make it look smoother. For redness you should consider an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or Foto-Facial treatment.
Austin Dermatologist