How Can I Get More Projection on My Chin and Bring Lower Lip Forward? (photo)

I want to improve my profile, I want more projection in my lower mouth and if possible bring my lower lip forward and reduce the manibular fold between my lower lip and my chin. I just had orthognatic surgery where moved my lower jaw 9 mm forward. But I do want more projection. What advice can I get.

Jaw Advancement

+1

I would re-discuss this the intial surgeon.  You made need additional bony advancement versus a chin implant.  Because the lower lip is retruded bony advancement may be necessary as a pure chin implant can deepen that sulcus between the newly advnanced chin and the lower lip.  If you are not comfortable with the initial surgeon you can always ask for a second opinion as well.

Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon