How Do I Know What Profile Will Look Best on Me?

im a 32c 5'4 im unsure of what profile will suit my body best, i do not want to look too big on top as i do not want to distort my small framed body, i want perky not low or hanging natural breast, my surgeon suggested mod + but wondered if that would be too wide for my frame? what do u think>?

Selection of profile in breast augmentation

+1
Hard to tell without photos.  Breast augmentation surgery augments the soft tissue that you already have. There is also some interaction with the hard, (boney), elements as well.  Each individual is different, as is each surgeon.  Expectations must be realistic. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss with him/her your wishes.  Discuss the projection and how it might effect your outcome.  That is what determines the profile selected.

Implants are not chosen by profile...

+1

but are instead selected by your anatomical dimensions according to the volume to believe to be best suited for you.  And your specific goals should be discussed with your surgeon and they should be able to tell you whether they can deliver on your request or not.  Also please ask about what their revision policy is as it will save you hassles down the road.  Good luck!

Curtis Wong, MD

Implant profile

+1

To determine the best profile for you requires a thorough exam and a discussion of your desired results.

Which profile?

+1

That is for the surgeon to decide. He does that by measuring the width of your chest and then choosing an implant that will give you the width to provide the cleavage you want. Our patients are asked to bring PlayBoy type pictures of the fullness they want and we use that as a guide during surgery to fine tune to exactly the shape desired. Total cost is $4400 for Mentor salines placed any of 5 different ways: arm-pit, nipple, crease, belly button or groin (with a tummy tuck). 

Dr Foster

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

A certified plastic surgeon can advise on implant profile

+1

It is difficult to answer this question without knowing your breast width, what cup size you want and without photographs. See a board certified plastic surgeon who should be able to answer your question about implant shapes and profiles.

Donna Rich, MD