Low Profile Implants - Will They Provide A More Natural Look?

My own breast is 12,7 cm - I am considering changing implants to a low profile implant - Perthese 220cc, 11,8 cm, 2,9 projection. My present implants are below the muscle Perthese 350cc, 13 cm wide, 4,2 cm projection (I had the surgery done in Sweden) Will low profile give a more natural look? And is it advisable to choose an implant more narrow than my bwd?

Breast implants

+1

Did not say if you already have a gell implant or saline implant.

If gell, they use different gell implant, different shape and length and projection. Those are 5th generation implants and we do not have them in the U.S.

if you have saline, then you need to have full meaurement of the breast and body and then choose the implant that fits those measurements and give you the  shape that ypou desire. This is the most important aspect of the surgery ang needs multiple consults to communicate well with your plastic surgeon. Choose a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON ( AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY)