Do Plastic Surgeons in Texas Have a Payment Plan for Removal Only?

55 years old...hate implants one is hard and encapilated and inplants were placed under muscle...need surgeon in Texas..don't think insurance will pay due to cosmestic surgery..Is there a payment plan for such surgery...or do I just live with this very hard encapilated left implant...it is hard and 3 inches higer than right...and painful to be flat on stomach...sometimes i wish it would just pop from pressure when lying on it..

Removal of Breast Implants and Financing?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have with breast implants. 

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons;  most offices work with financing companies or directly  create a “payment plan” for such procedures.

Financing

+1

Majority of doctors offer some sort of financing, normally through a third party financer. I love care credit, there is no minimum to how much a patient can borrow and they offer a vast variety of plans. Also, you may want to check with your health insurance company, if applicable. Sometimes they will cover an explantation of implants. Best of Luck!

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD

Financing cosmetic surgery

+1

Many plastic surgeons have a financing company that can help you with advancing a loan for the surgery. CARE CREDIT is one of those companies. You can get to their site and apply.