Professional Opinions Please. Will my Nipples Even Out? (photo)

The first two weeks my implants were even but the nipples were a little asymmetric. Coming up on the third week I can really tell in pictures, kind of on person. Went 425 L because I started with more breast tissue, and 475 R with barley any tissue. Will my right boob stretch to fit the implant and match my Left nipple? Or once my boobs settle and drop will the lower poll fullness push the nipple upward to match each other? Pretty boobs just uneven nip. Do I have hope since I'm almost 3 wks?

Professional Opinions Please. Will my Nipples Even Out?

+1

If your N/A were already slightly uneven levels than adding implant volume woill only make the unevenness more apparent. Might consider left donut lift under local anesthesia.//

Will my Nipples Even Out?

+1

Hello. The asymmetry of your nipples in the photos seems to be very minimal and therefore it is most probable that once the breasts have settled, it will be barely visible. Based on the information you provided, you had an asymmetric breasts in terms of volume before surgery (hence the different size of the implants) and therefore there must have been a slight difference in the position of the nipples before.

I am sure you will be very happy with the outcome.

All the best.

Andrea Marando

Andrea Marando, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Definitely wait longer to assess final breast shape

+1

Dear Jellyfish1,

Thank you for the question and photo. It is still fairly early in the recovery period so I would definitely recommend waiting longer to determine the final result. I suspect that you also likely had some asymmetry of your nipple position before surgery. The good news is that correction of mild areola/nipple asymmetry is fairly easy.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Will my Nipples Even Out?

+1

It would have been very helpful to see your pre op picture.

It look like that nipple height difference was present before surgery , in that case it is normal that the difference stays the same . Nipples are usually asymmetrical , by making the breast bigger you might notice the differences more than before surgery .

Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD