I Need a Professional Opinion of the Use of the Dermapen with Neocutis BioSerum?

I love the NeoCutis product and am continually looking for ways to stay young. I found this Dermapen and was looking for a provider and wanted to see if anyone had a professional opionion of the use of this device?

I recommend Dermapen w/Neocutis

+3

Hi Stacey,

We recently started Dermapen and Neocutis and we are impressed by both technologies.  Dermapen is great for collagen development, resurfacing scars & fine lines.  The Neocutis line has great healing properties although, Dermapen doesn't yield much downtime.  I hope this helps

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon