What suggestions do you have to make my face more attractive? (photos)

I feel that my looks are quite average and common looking. I would like to hear your professional opinions and assess my facial features and make suggestions. I would like to be very attractive. To give an idea in a numerical form, I am a 5-6/10 and I would like to be a 7-8/10. Here are some of the things I see: Wide strong jawline. Long chin that is recessed and lacks a female curvature. Cheeks are flat. Space between nose and mouth is long and mouth is at a displeasing angle and position.

More attractive face.

+1
I would need to see u in person to give u a professional opinion based on many different variables.