What Products Can Get Rid of my Dark Circles and Puffiness?

Do you have dark circles and puffiness on your eyes too? And how can get rid of these, I'm so annoyed about it. hope someone can recommend a good product to me...thanks

Eye Rescue skincare product for Dark Circles and Puffiness

+1

I developed Eye Rescue by Prasad Medical Skincare - which is medical strength and effective for diminishing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and reducing puffiness on the eye area. This product is available at our practice or through our online store. If you are referring to injectable fillers for dark circles treatment, such as Restylane, under the eyes has become very popular to help with hollow areas under the eyes. In my practice, we use a combination approach with modalities such as injectables, PRP and other techniques to move attention away from the hollow under eye area and restore the color to the skin. Without a photo it is hard to determine the best treatment procedure for you. A proper consultation is necessary to determine if you are a candidate for eyelid surgery.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon