What Products Should I Use to Do a Professional Manicure and Hand Peel?

I'm licensed to do both and would like help putting together a safe way to offer a chemical peel on hands with a manicure. This would be for age spots in general not intended for the worst cases just something safe and not to invasive. Kind of like a microderm, I feel like this is for everybody but id rather not use this method.

Products and Hand Peel

+1

Thank you for your question. Chemical peels can be dangerous when done incorrectly. It is very important to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon in case complications arise. For hand peels, we typically use lasers, either a CO2 if they want a minor to medium peel, or an Erbium, for a shallow treatment. Safe at home topical creams that we use include hydroquinone containing creams and vitamin A creams under a physician supervision, You have to be very careful as the hands are very sensitive, and things can go awry very quickly with the wrong solution. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist