Which of These Products Do I Need the Most in The Obagi Nu-derm Line?

which of the products in the Obagi Nu-Derm do I really need? I know there is a blender, clear, toner, exoderm, used with a retin A in the obagi nu-derm line and a few more things. If I could not buy all the products which ones in the obagi nu-derm would be the most important to have for my skin. Thanks

What you need depends.....

+1

What part of this line would be best for you depends on why you want to use it. How old are you? Do you have hyperpigmentation? Maybe you don't need any of it as it depends on what your goals are. Something else might suit you better and save you a bundle.

Birmingham Dermatologist