Is This Product That Claims to Permanently Inhibit Hair Safe?

Is HairyCure product safe and effective?

Permanent hair removal products

+1
Anything that permanently reverses what your body is supposed to do naturally can be questionable in both safety and efficacy. The product mentioned I am not familiar with. My guess would be that any product making this claim causes scarring or it doesn't work at least not permanently. You would need to reach the stem cells in the bulge region of the hair follicle. I would be surprised if an over the counter product can reach this region effectively. Do your homework before purchasing.
Boulder Dermatologist

HairyCure for permanent hair removal

+1

I looked at the HairyCure web site and it says that HairyCure "removes hair permanently", "rejuvenates your skin and improves wrinkles", and "heals acne". Pretty impressive claims for something that gives no proof or studies that shows it does what they say. If you really believe what they are saying then I have a bridge to sell to you!

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/laser-hair-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Unfortunately there are no products that permanently inhibit hair growth

+1

I am not familiar with this product, so I cannot comment on it directly, however, as far as I know there is nothing available that inhibits hair growth permanently.

Even laser hair removal is hair reduction, meaning that the hair is miniaturized but the hair follicle is intact and capable of producing hair. So under certain stimuli, these hairs can come back.

Permanent destruction of hair follicles happens in scarring alopecias, such as lichen planus or lupus or if an area of hair follicles is excised.

Just reading the advertising about this product, I would very much like to see the scientific proof and before and after photos of treatment with something that promises not only to permanently inhibit hair growth but remove wrinkles at the same time.  

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon