Producing a Predictable Eventual Outcome in the Refinement of Nasal Tip Surgery Takes Reconstruction of the Fundamental Anatomy?

I expected and addressed a little higher nose (middle) without any change on the upper part of nose while the tip of nose refined. I guess it takes the fundamental anatomy of the nasal tip including the alar cartilage strength and contour, as well as the investing skin. It takes open surgery and two alar cartilage putting together to be pointed with middle part of nose raised with ear cartilage. Looks like only ear cartilage was added to my nose tip still blunt, right?

Tip Surgery

+2

I do not like the redness that I see on your nasal tip.  A close follow-up with your surgeon is important for you at this time.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Refinement of Nasal Tip Following Rhinoplasty

+2

Your tip can be improved and refined. I am concerned that the cartilage placedn in your tip is putting pressure on the skin where it is elevated and red. This could eventually compromise the skin and cause problems with skin circulation.

Revision Rhinoplasty Is Needed

+2

Hi,

Based on the photos you have posted, a corrective rhinoplasty is beneficial.

However, I cannot provide you with a definitive procedure description without physical examination and full facial photos.

That being said please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of undesirable results.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Revision Rhinoplasty

+2
I believe I reviewed these photos yesterday in another question and I am unsure of what exactly your current question is? Several statements you made of which I do not concur with. I am not sure what was added to your nose tip or the type of cartilage added this is a question for your surgeon? However I will state at this point your surgical results are less then satisfactory. I would see your surgeon and discuss the above statements as well as a discussion on possible suture reaction. It appears due to the redness that you have a reaction or possible infection that needs to be treated by your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com