What Procudure Would I Need for my Chin? (photo)

So basically, my chin is extremely large. What would need to be done to reduce it, and how much would it cost (English Pounds).

Vertical Chin Reduction Osteotomy

+1

You ideally would benefit by a vertical reduction genioplasty as your chin is very long. The vertical bone height would be reduced by at least 10mms. Snce you do not have a frontal photograph I can not tell if your chin would also benefit by width reduction also to make it more narrow. Most likely as a female you would need that also to get a true three-dimensional change to your chin. All costs included put fees in the range of $6500.

Chin reduction

+1

Your chin looks too long vertically and under projected, and I would think that based on that one picture a reduction osteotomy and advancement would correct things.  Typical costs for this (in USD) range from $4-6000.

Hope this helps,

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS