Push-up Bra Effect - What Procedures Do I Need?

Im 22 36 b and im looking to have 36D, but i want em up high round like if i were wearing a push up bra but without having too. like this....

Breast Augmentation can provide a "push up bra look"

+2

You can get a push up bra effect by having a breast augmentation with silicone or saline implants.  A breast lift will move your nipple up to the middle of your breast but not necessarily help create a high and round look.  This look can easily be accomplished by using high profile implants and letting your plastic surgeon know what you are looking for so that he or she can give you that look in the way they create the pocket to place your implant into.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation with Mastopexy (Breast Lift with Implants)

+2

In order to increase the breast size and lift them up on your chest at the same time, you would need to undergo a breast augmentation with implants along with a breast lift or mastopexy. From El Paso, Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Lift + implants

+1

Based on your photos, I believe you have:

1)  a moderate degree of breast ptosis (droop).  Either the picture is crooked, or the right side is a little more droopy than the left.

2)  medialization of the nipples & areolar enlargement.

I think you would require a breast lift - either a vertical or short-T design - in addition to the breast augmentation.  I would try to make the areolar size smaller, and center it better on the breast, as well.

This combination requires a skilled surgeon.  Choose an ASAPS or ASPS member.

All the best!

Thomas Fiala, MD

Breast implant and lift

+1

It looks like that you would need a lift and an implant to achieve what you desire. The implants alone will not lift the breasts.

'Push-up Bra Effect'

+1

You will require a breast lift (mastopexy) with silicone gel implants to provide fullness of the upper breast.

I'm a big fan of the vertical or 'lollipop' mastopexy. It provides excellent lift without distorting the areola.

I also like the highly-cohesive ('gummy bear'), tear-drop shaped implant as it looks more natural and can be specified in just the right height for each patient.

Keep in mind that you will be able to provide a lot more 'push-up' with your bra than any surgeon can create in the operating room. Moreover, the best-executed lift will come down over time, especially with larger implants.

Eric Pugash, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift (mastopexy) and augmentation

+1

There is no doubt that a combination of a breast lift and an augmentation is required to help achieve your goals.  Placement of the breast implant above or below the muscle is likely to give a similar result as long as the volume of the implant is sufficient.  Just be aware that no matter what your surgeon does the effect of gravity over time will pull the implants down and that pushed up look is likely to require a bra.  And if you elect to go above the muscle silicone implants are highly recommended.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

How do I get the "push up bra" appearance?

+1

I would agree with the other surgeons in that you will probably need some type of lift and, if you are looking for this less natural and less settled appearnance you will probably prefer placement above the muscle.  If you do, I would highly enourage you to choose silicone gel implants as the saline implants placed above the muscle tend to ripple over time which is definitely not an attractive appearance.

I hope that helps!

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

"Push-up" bra effect with reduction/lift/augmentation

+1

To achieve this type of  a result, it would likely require a lift with breast reduction followed by over the muscle breast implants.

Breast Lift and Implants

+1

In order to get the "pushed up" look patients often require a breast lift and breast implants.  Many patients are reluctant to undergo such a procedure because of the increased scarring.  Howver, when the final shape and improved projection are seen by these patients we find they are extremely happy.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and breast implants

+1

I assume the photo on the left is you and the 2 photos on the right are what you want. In the what you want photos you will see that the nipples are centerd over the breast tissue which is not your current situation. Most of your breast tissue lies above the nipples. If you just put breast implants in that will make the breasts larger but not change the current tissue configuration. Before putting the implants in you need to make sure the nipples are in the right position and all the breast tissue is centered under the nipples. That will require some surgery on the breast tissue under the skin and most likely some surgical procedure to the skin itself.

Aaron Stone, MD