What Can I Do About the Dimples in My Butt and Reducing Saddlebags? (photo)

I am 25, relatively short (5' 38") and underweight (99 lb). I eat healthy and workout but exercises haven't been very successful on reducing saddlebags or buttock dimples. I am not sure if the dimple is caused by cellulite, amateur-made jabs during childhood, or is genetically inherited. Thank you!

Gluteal retractions?

+1

It is very difficult to tell from the photos that you provided. Additional history such as a history of injections to your buttocks would be helpful. It is possible that these are just cellulite, however a physical exam is necessary to see if they are retractions of scar tissue within your gluteal muscle causing the dimples. If the former is the case, Cellulaze followed by fat grafting may be a good treatment for you. If it is the later, from scar tissue within your gluteal muscle, removal of the scar tissue and possibly fat grafting are necessary. Make sure you see a plastic surgeon who specializes in surgery of the gluteal area.

Buttock dimples fat grafting and SmartLipo

+1

You are a very good candidate for the following:

SmartLipo or laser liposuction of the saddle bags with AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) to the buttock region to enhance the shape and nearly eliminate the dimples. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Buttock Dents

+1

Major dents of the buttock can be treated with fat transfer. Excess fat in the love handles can be liposuctioned, and the fat used for fat transfer.

How to improve buttock dimples and saddle bags?

+1

Buttocks often have irregularities. The superficial dimples are hard to correct but can be addressed with fat transplantation. The saddle bags can be corrected with liposuvtion. You should seek out a Board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation.Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD