Are 4 Procedures at One Time Safe?

Hello, I am a healthy 27 year old female who is wanting to get 4 procedures done at one time. My question. Is getting rhinoplasty (revision), upper eyelid surgery, cheek implants, and breast implants safe to get at one time? I do suffer from vericose veins but have been under anesthesia many times (not related to plastic surgery) and have no blood clotting disorders. Is this ok to do at once? I have had a previous nose job but would like to correct a problem and had chin implant put in.

Having multiple procedures

+2

If the procedures can be done safely in a reasonable amount of time and you are healthy, it should be OK.