What Procedures Would You Suggest for my Face? (photo)

I'm really interested in cosmetic surgery. I think it's fascinating and I love improving myself. Without me saying what I'm looking for, how would you improve my face in any way? (Besides shaving that stubble and clearing up my skin) Can anyone tell me what my limitations may be and what would and wouldn't work for my face? You can post pictures to reference what you think. All opinions are appreciated! Don't be shy.

You look Great!

+1

I would caution you about undergoing facial cosmetic procedures unless you are specific about what you want.  You have a youthful appearance that many people want.  The main question here is "What is your outcome?"  If you know what you want to achieve, you are more likely to get there.  The real question starts with you.  If you base your decisions on what other people think, you are much less likely to be happy with what you choose.  You can go for a consultation, though if you don't know what you are looking for, you aren't really going to find it.  If you love improving yourself, the best way to do so is go to the gym and stay in shape ( :   Good Luck!

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Know your goals to help you get the best possible outcome from cosmetic interventions

+1

Thank you for your question, Theo.

In order for you to be satisfied with the results of any cosmetic intervention, you have to know what you want. If you don't have anything about your appearance that you would like to improve or change, then I would not recommend any intervention for you.  

For example, the actor Owen Wilson has a notably asymmetric nose.  Although I do not know him personally, I would suspect that he feels his nose is part of his "look."  Therefore although a rhinoplasty might "improve his appearance," he has clearly decided that he likes his nose the way it is now.  So for Mr. Wilson, even though the nose may have been broken, it shouldn't be fixed.

If you do have any specific areas of your appearance that you would like to change or improve, you should have one or more consultations with appropriately qualified cosmetic surgeons in your area.  If you have a realistic goal, then your cosmetic surgeon will be able to tell you what procedures or interventions will help you attain your goal.  

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon