What Procedures Would Be Recommended to Give the Face a More Chiseled Look?

I want to know about a procedure that would make my jaw line more defined, and my chin less boxy, but not recessive. I have no extra fat around my neck so a chin liposuction has been out of the question for some time. I want to have a more defined and chiseled look to my face and create some angles that I do not posses naturally... What can be recommended? More than one procedure is fine. Thanks

Neck line definition

+1

i reviewed your profile photo

i see this combination frequently 

the profile reveals the likely need for platysmaplasty to define the neck and jawline, and a chin implant for further balance and definition

Elkton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jawline/Chin Enhancement

+1

To best answer your question, you are going to have to send some pictures from different angles for assessment. Based on your description alone (which can be misleading) it sounds like jaw angle implants and possibly a chin narrowing procedure may achieve your goals. But without pictures, this is just a guess.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/jaw.html