What Procedures Are Recommended for Individuals with Deep Hollows and Ethnic Skin? (photo)

I'm a 27 year old woman of Indian descent. I have had hereditary dark circles my entire life and am looking for procedures to finally remove or help lighten them. I'm also looking for recommendations for plastic surgeons or dermatologist around the GTA area.

Dark Circles Under Eyes

+1

I have found that Radiesse works very well under ethnic skin for dark circles because it is white. After it is injected, it can lighten the skin from below, both filling the hollowness and also brightening the area. See a physician experienced in using Radiesse under the eye (as it is a very technically challenging procedure and best left in experienced hands). Best of luck!