What procedures would you recommend for my nose? (Photo)

I am really uncomfortable with the shape of my nose. Thinking of getting a nose job. It would be really helpful to know what kind of works needs to be done to make my nose look better. It's be appreciated if you could include the cost of the procedure.

Nose reduction on men

+1
You are an excellent candidate to have your nose reshaped to fit your face better. I would recommend you watch my video on my website. Your nose can be made smaller, with the hump and nose profile reduced and its drooping down, especially when you smile. The costs vary but are between 4-5,000.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

What procedures would you recommend for my nose?

+1
   Hump reduction, bridge narrowing and straightening, tip elevation and refinement, and alar base reduction could be performed to improve the nose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty candidate.

+1
You are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty procedure. The nasal hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage needs to be shaved down.  Medial and lateral osteotomies will narrow the nasal bones and straighten them. The tip of your nose should be lifted slightly and narrowed to improve the bulbous tip. Also important to release the depressor septi ligament which will prevent the tip from drooping when smiling. For many examples of nose is similar to your own, please see the link below  to our rhinoplasty photo gallery and our price list.

Rhinoplasty questions

+1
Thank you for your question and for sending photos. There are parts of your nose that are out of proportion and could be brought back into better proportion. I would expect you to have a very nice change. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon could give you an attractive naturally looking nose that still retains its ethnic characteristic.

Please make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified and has an expertise in rhinoplasty Ask to see before and after photos. RealSelf.com could help you find a qualified surgeon in your area.  

William McClure, MD

Basic Rhinoplasty Approach to My Nose

+1
Without the opportunity to consult with you I suggest the following changes to improve the appearance of your nose. Remove the hump, slightly lift the nasal tip, increase tip projection, straighten your nose, narrow the nose and refine the tip, and narrow the nasal base. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will explain all of these surgical maneuvers and the resulting changes.

Rhinoplasty in men

+1
I think that you need to be seen in person and go over what bothers you. There is a lot that can be done but a careful analysis and thorough discussion is critical.

Open Rhinoplasty

+1
Hi there,

The first thing to know if you breath normally. You have a crooked nose so a deviated septum with an airway problems is almost a rule in these cases.
Secondly, I probably suggest an open rhino, dorsal reduction, septumplasty, spreader grafts, alar batten graft and septum extension graft for tip support. I would need a base view but a nasal base reduction seems to be indicated in your case. This is just a brief of a long conversation that you have to have with your surgeon.

Good luck

Andres Freschi, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon