What procedure(s) would you recommend to achieve desired result? (photo)

I am a 29 year old mother of 2. I am 5'1, 127 lbs and a 32dd. Both of my pregnancies took quite a toll on my breasts and now that our family is complete I am hoping surgery will help to regain "their youth". I want them higher, firmer and rounder. Based on my photos, what procedures would you recommend in order to achieve my goal?

Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift(TM). This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Determining your surgery

+1

depending on whether you want to retain your size or go up will determine whether or not you need implants in addition to a lift. if you do not want to go up in size, then a lift is the only surgery necessary.

Breast Surgery

+1

I would suggest a vertical mastopexy or breast lift with a small implant as you will not get the upper pole roundness or firmness without it

Breast Lift or Implants?

+1

Breast implants are used when a patient wants to have larger breasts. If you feel you are adequate size when you are in your bra then all you need is a breast lift or mastopexy. Essentially this operation takes out the extra skin and the remaining tissue is used to make a bra out of the skin to hold the new breast shape. This can give the look you are looking for which is a more "perky" or youthful breast which is rounder and firmer.

Breast lift

+1

You are a perfect candidate for a vertical or wise pattern breast lift. This would give you a more perky shape and a better appearance. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Desired result

+1

Hi Jenni-

Looking at your photos of your breasts and the photos of your desired look, as well as your stated desire for "higher and firmer" breasts, I think a breast lift in addition to implants will give you the look you desire.

I hope this helps

Web reference: http://www.drsteely.com/breast-procedures-houston/breast-lift/

Breast lift and implant

+1

Dear Jennielynn,

To get long lasting results similar to the photo of your 'desired look' you will likely need an implant in addition to a lift. The desired look photo has quite a bit of medial upper pole fullness that appears to be from an implant; and that is difficult to get that fullness long term without an implant. Unfortunetly, an implant alone will not lift your breast enough and you will likely also need some type of lift. The options are a donut (circumareolar), lollipop (circumvertical), or a lollipop with a short horizontal scar at the fold. Your plastic surgeon will be able to discus all these options with you after an examination. Hope this helps and good luck in achieving your desired results.

Breast lift?

+1

Hi Jennie. I would suggest a vertical mastopexy (lift). This leaves a lollipop type incision. To get rounder fuller breasts you may want to then place a small implant and do a circum-areola lift. This leaves an incision around the areola only.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast rejuvenation after pregnancies

+1

Hello 'Jennielynn', thanks for your question. It is very common to develop breast ptosis/ sagging after multiple pregnancies given the significant volume fluctuations that occur with hormonal changes and lactation. Some women develop larger degrees of volume deflation after pregnancy that can accentuate the sagging effects. Based on your photos and description, you would be a good candidate for either a breast lift or breast reduction procedure, based on whether you want to stay the current size or go down in volume. I would definitely wait for any postpartum weight changes to stabilize before proceeding with any surgery, which can take several months depending on your genetics and medical history. Once your body has stabilized, I would recommend seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon to go over your concerns and discuss the options. Good luck!

-Dr.92660

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.