Options to Improve Male Profile

Hey I am considering getting some plastic operations done to improve my facial features though I am having a hard time deciding what to do. Simply put I dont know cant naturally see what would improve my face. I am considering Chin Implant: Only thing im sure would improve my profile Cheek Implant: Not really sure if it will help at all. Any thoughts? Jaw angle implant: Not sure if its worth it Eyelids uneven: Is it possible to fix my left eyes upper eyelid? making it even

Chin implants

+1

If your tooth alignment is OK your best surgical option to improve your profile is a chin implant. If the teeth are off in terms of the bite (over or under bite) or jet jaw surgery is usually a better option. It is hard to say from the photos what the root cause of the asymmetry around the eyes is. There could be drooping of the right eyebrow relative to the left or drooping of the left eyelid relative to the right. The prescribed procedure to address this would then depend on which condition is present.

Best Treatment for Male Profile

+1

Hi Niels,

A properly placed chin implant is all you would need to improve your profile (depending on your physicial exam, possible neck liposuction simultaneously through the same incision).

Personally, I would leave your eyelids alone.  If they really bother you then you can either have some skin removed, or you can have some filler injected into your less "heavy" eye lid.

Most importantly, choose your facial plastic surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Masculinizing the face.

+1
Yes, chin and cheek implants song with a rhinoplasty will improve the balance in your face. Make sure you see an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

Chin implant will make big difference.

+1

Hi.

Judging by your pictures only, An anatomical chin implant (which extends along the sides of your mandible) is all you need.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Chin augmentation for facial balance

+1
You would definitely benefit from chin augmentation. I would suggest only that and see what you think. If you have occlusion problems , it might be worthwhile to be evaluated by a surgeon who does advancement surgery of the mandible . This is much more involved surgery.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon