Procedures for Post-pregnancy Makeover?

I was a size 10 before pregnancy and now I'm a large 14 (5'6/205lbs). My breasts (38DDD) and midsection make up the bulk of my weight (as far as I can see).

With regards to surgical procedures, what would you recommend I do? I was gungho about Laser Lipo but now I'm not sure. I've had it with this weight.

Laser Liposuction

+1

Liposuction is not a weight reduction procedure.  A breast reduction and tummy tuck may provide a jump start to a return to previous form, but that do not substitute for a healthy diet and exercise.  I recommend you adopt a healthy lifestyle of no fast food, cheese, whole milk, no meats other than fish, chicken, turkey, grilled, and fruits and vegetables, whole grains, no white breads, and plenty of legumes, beans etc. none being refried.  Combine this with you building up to an hour a day of exercise, 7 days a week.  When you have done this for 6-8 months, and have plateaued, then a surgical option can be considered.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Procedure for post-pregnancy makeover

+1

Give it your best shot to get your weight back to normal with a sensible nutrition plan and regular exercise. If that doesn't work, consider liposuction. However, there is no proof that laser liposuction is any better than traditional liposuction. So talk with a Board Certified plastic surgeon before making a choice.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Best solution to weight gain

+1

The best solution for your weight gain is to start a good exercise and diet program.  Liposuction is not the solution. However, when you do loose the weight, any areas of concern can be treated with either liposuction or excisional  procedures.